Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween


Sam had SO much fun on Halloween. In an effort to coordinate costumes with our dog Caspian, and because he likes them, Sam was a duck. Caspian has a chicken suit, since we couldn't find a chicken costume we went for at least both of them being yellow. Getting them together dressed up and still for a picture however proved to be impossible, though maybe cousin Ajeng managed to get it.

First we went to the Fall Festival at CEPC, the church I go to MOPS at. There were so many cute kiddoes, I just love seeing them dressed up and having fun. Sam woke up kinda late from his nap so he got there just in time to go up and down the hallway getting candy from the adults. How sad ;)-



After that we headed to Uncle Eric's house to spend the evening with him and cousin Ajeng. He grilled some chicken, I brought some sweets and we just nibbled at stuff throughout the night. Once it was dark we took Sam trick or treating. He used the bag I decorated for him at the festival (I think having him decorate his own bag every year might be a tradition I'll start) and he wouldn't let anyone else carry it, let alone touch it for any reason. He got the hang of it pretty fast and everyone thought he was just too cute!
Dr. Mom, Daddy the Caveman-Clown-Wizard, and Sam the Duck


Trick or Treat! I loved the poofy booty on his costume; it waddled when he walked. It was just precious!

This is fun! I want to keep going!...


But my bag is getting pretty full and heavy. I think I'll just sit down and look at my loot.


Done for the night.

1 comment:

  1. I was on facebook and noticed y'all had a blog! How did I not know this?! LOVE Sam's duck costume - he's such a cutie! Glad y'all had a fun Halloween!! :)

    ReplyDelete