Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh Sam

I had a hard time putting Sam to bed tonight...he was VERY keyed up. Obviously tired, but very worked up. Anyway, he kept getting down from the bed where I was attempting to read him a story and going and bringing back various toys I had brought for him. (We're at my Uncle's house in Katy so that they can watch him during my exam tomorrow.) Mostly he was just getting more of his books and trains, but when he tried to bring the tracks too, I had to draw the line. Then he slapped me so I tucked him under one arm, carried him off kicking and crying, and thunked him down in the pack n' play without toys or books, prayers or songs and left. He cried for awhile, maybe 5-10 min. and then all was quiet.

I gave it a little while longer and then went to check on him...he had escaped the pack 'n play and was up on the big guest bed stretched out sideways fast asleep. I think he's officially outgrown it :S

I wish I had the camera with me...it'd be a cute picture. This is the best I could do with my cell phone, I had to turn a lamp on and I'd already moved him into a little nest...

No comments:

Post a Comment