Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Port A - The End

So here it is...the final Port A post for 2010. It's a little bittersweet - it was the last loose-end from our trip.  Sam is still asking for "pool beach", poor kid. Now it's really over...until next year! :)

I posted while we were there about Ava, Sam and I digging clams and watching them burrow. These next few  pictures are of that.



The beautiful, imaginative Miss Ava...

We had a surprise baby shower for two lovely ladies on Girl's Night. Somehow although Girl's Night was on Sunday we all managed to keep it a secret the ENTIRE weekend! Amazing.

The decor...

The "Brainiacs" and "Sexy Beach Bodies" (We played Taboo and those were our super-cool team names. The Brainiacs lost.)

The rest are from Monday morning before we left.

Sam and Archer had a great time playing while we were there. We had Sam's trains/track with us so between everybody's toys there was a lot of fun to be had. I missed getting a picture of our other roomies, the Prewitts. Their son Mason is very creative and probably enjoyed the trains more than anyone. This year we roomed with people I had never met so it was really great getting to know some new, sweet families.

This is Archer's "why are you suddenly getting camera-happy" face...

They played like I imagine brothers would...

Sam on the balcony giving me his smoldering look. Aunt Sissy told me that when David was younger he would give her this exact look when she told asked him to do something he wasn't sure he wanted to do. How fitting, I had just told Sam he HAD to stay on his bottom.

Sweet smile...

David was wonderful and did all of the car-loading. Sam and I stayed inside and just played with the camera.

We had a wonderful trip and can't wait for next year! It'll definitely be great not to have to study while I'm there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment