Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Boys are gross!

This morning as I was eating my breakfast Sam asked for a bite. Nice mommy that I am, I shared my cereal and it looked like he was leaning over for a kiss. He's very affectionate and so it isn't out of the ordinary for him to lean over and give me a kiss...it's also not uncommon for me to have my mouth open when I'm about to take a bite of food.

I was expecting it to land on my cheek but Sam instead proceeded to give me a very boyish kiss: he stuck his mouth on mine then quickly (and deliberately) transferred his chewed up bite of cereal to my mouth. EEEEWWWWWW!!!!!

The reason I know it was premeditated was that he fell over laughing afterward. Little scamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment