Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Wee Rant...

I'm beginning to think David's office is trying to find an equation for how much interference there can be before I get B's instead of A's. I'M KIDDING!!! I love his coworkers, he loves his job, (Even I love his job! I worked there a few weeks when I was pregnant with Sam...) but he'll have been out of town for every exam I've taken in my hardest class. Oy! It's really just a series of unfortunate events, and he's getting to go some awesome places...so maybe the real bur in my saddle is jealousy ;)

February he was in Saudi Arabia at KAUST, in March he went to CO for 2 days and came home very late the night I had an exam, and during finals week he's headed to Istanbul for his new project. That's right, my darling, precious turkey will be in Turkey when I'm taking my last exam. Don't worry though, he'll be home the day after!

I registered for summer classes today. 2 online over the entire summer and one during the day Mondays and Wednesdays from 10-12 in the 2nd summer session starting July 6th. David received a grant to go to Jordan/Israel for a few weeks in June, so I'm glad I was able to plan around it. Again with the jealousy. Hmm, that's not one of the fruits of the spirit :S

In other news, Easter was fantastic. My Sisi-in-law and her family decided to come down from Lubbock at the last minute and Sam got some good play time in with "Ow" and "Twee". [And I got good pictures/video!] I'll try and put the new pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment