Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

27 Years Young

Friday was my 27th birthday. Poor Sam had roseola so David, wonderful Father and Husband that he is, took the afternoon off so that I didn't have to cancel lunch with my sweet friend Ana, or a long awaited eyebrow wax.

When he came home from work he had a bouquet of daisies and my present in his hand...a new backpack!!! My faithful Jansport backpack from 1998 died on me this summer. I have this love affair with a company called Sherpani that makes these awesome bags of all shapes and sizes. This pack brings my total to 3, plus a wallet. Imagine the green parts as blue...I just love it. There are tons of pockets and a neoprene insert for a laptop. Thanks honey! It's just what I needed.

Rounding out the day was dinner and dessert with our friends Meredith and Andrew. I made stroganoff and David made an awesome strawberry pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment